Deal packaging is a professional business that introduces investors to property deals. It is essentially a service where you provide different packages such as research of the area, price comparison, offers, management, etc.
What Is Involved In a Deal Package?
As a deal packaging service provider, you will need to find a deal on behalf of the property investors in return for a sourcing fee.
What Do You Need To Do Before Starting?
To avoid legal complications, there are a range of things that you need to register for before starting a deal packaging business, these include:
- Property Redress Scheme
- ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability
- Anti-Money Laundering
Five Skills You Need To Become Successful
- Having knowledge of the different property investment types is essential
- You should do your own research on the specific criteria of your investor
- Research the deal that you want to provide
- You should have a team around you
- Stay up to date with current trends and be aware of the market