Assets for Life
Assets for Life
THIS AGREEMENT IS IN EFFECT AS OF AUG 25, 2017.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS USER AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS USER AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE AND ACCESSING THE INFORMATION, RESOURCES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND TOOLS WE PROVIDE FOR YOU, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS ‘RESOURCES’), YOU AGREE TO USE THESE RESOURCES ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES INTENDED AS PERMITTED BY (A) THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, AND (B) APPLICABLE LAWS, REGULATIONS AND GENERALLY ACCEPTED ONLINE PRACTICES OR GUIDELINES.
WHEREIN, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT:
A. IN ORDER TO ACCESS OUR RESOURCES, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF (SUCH AS IDENTIFICATION, CONTACT DETAILS, ETC.) AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR AS PART OF YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE RESOURCES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL ALWAYS BE ACCURATE, CORRECT, AND UP TO DATE.
B. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY LOGIN INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ACCOUNT YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR RESOURCES. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT/S.
C. ACCESSING (OR ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS) ANY OF OUR RESOURCES BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THE MEANS WE PROVIDE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE NOT TO ACCESS (OR ATTEMPT TO ACCESS) ANY OF OUR RESOURCES THROUGH ANY AUTOMATED, UNETHICAL OR UNCONVENTIONAL MEANS.
D. ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT DISRUPTS OR INTERFERES WITH OUR RESOURCES, INCLUDING THE SERVERS AND/OR NETWORKS TO WHICH OUR RESOURCES ARE LOCATED OR CONNECTED, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
E. ATTEMPTING TO COPY, DUPLICATE, REPRODUCE, SELL, TRADE, OR RESELL OUR RESOURCES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
F. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE ANY CONSEQUENCES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES THAT WE MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INCUR OR SUFFER DUE TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY YOU, AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, AND MAY INCUR
CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LIABILITY.
G. WE MAY PROVIDE VARIOUS OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE, SUCH AS BLOG COMMENTS, BLOG POSTS, PUBLIC CHAT, FORUMS, MESSAGE BOARDS, NEWSGROUPS, PRODUCT RATINGS AND REVIEWS, VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES, ETC. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GENERALLY WE DO NOT PRE-SCREEN OR MONITOR THE CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OF THESE VARIOUS COMMUNICATION TOOLS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THESE TOOLS TO SUBMIT ANY TYPE OF CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE, THEN IT IS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THESE TOOLS IN A RESPONSIBLE AND ETHICAL MANNER. BY POSTING INFORMATION OR OTHERWISE USING ANY OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS AS MENTIONED, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT UPLOAD, POST, SHARE, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE ANY CONTENT THAT:
I. IS ILLEGAL, THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, DEGRADING, INTIMIDATING, FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, INVASIVE, RACIST, OR CONTAINS ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, OR EXPLICIT LANGUAGE;
II. INFRINGES ON ANY TRADEMARK, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT OF ANY PARTY;
III. CONTAINS ANY TYPE OF UNAUTHORIZED OR UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING;
IIII. IMPERSONATES ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING ANY ASSETS FOR LIFE EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO REMOVE ANY CONTENT THAT, WE FEEL IN OUR JUDGMENT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS USER AGREEMENT, ALONG WITH ANY CONTENT THAT WE FEEL IS OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, OBJECTIONABLE, INACCURATE, OR VIOLATES ANY 3RD PARTY COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN REMOVING SUCH CONTENT. IF YOU POST CONTENT THAT WE CHOOSE TO REMOVE, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO SUCH REMOVAL, AND CONSENT TO WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US.
H. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY USERS OF OUR WEBSITE. HOWEVER, ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU USING ANY OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE, PROVIDED THAT IT DOESN’T VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ON ANY 3RD PARTY COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS, BECOMES THE PROPERTY OF ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD, AND AS SUCH, GIVES US A PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE, WORLDWIDE, ROYALTY-FREE, EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO REPRODUCE, MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, PUBLISH, PUBLICLY DISPLAY AND/OR DISTRIBUTE AS WE SEE FIT. THIS ONLY REFERS AND APPLIES TO CONTENT POSTED VIA OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS AS DESCRIBED, AND DOES NOT REFER TO INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, NECESSARY IN ORDER TO USE OUR RESOURCES.
I. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD AND ITS PARENT COMPANY AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS USER AGREEMENT OR THE FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO YOUR ACCOUNT INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE OVER THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM FOR WHICH WE ARE ENTITLED TO INDEMNIFICATION UNDER THIS USER AGREEMENT. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU SHALL PROVIDE US WITH SUCH COOPERATION AS IS REASONABLY REQUESTED BY US.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL RESOURCES WE PROVIDE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
I) THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
II) THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
III) THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
IV) ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
V) ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
VI) NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY.
ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON ASSETS FOR LIFE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, WEBSITE NAME, CODE, IMAGES AND LOGOS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD, AND ARE PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW. ANY INAPPROPRIATE USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED BY ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD.
TERMINATION OF USE
YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ALL OR PART OF OUR WEBSITE AND RESOURCES WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. ANY SUSPECTED ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE ACTIVITY MAY BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATING YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAY BE REFERRED TO APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. UPON SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION, YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL IMMEDIATELY CEASE, AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR DELETE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ON FILE WITH US, INCLUDING ANY ACCOUNT OR LOGIN INFORMATION.
THIS WEBSITE IS CONTROLLED BY ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD FROM OUR OFFICES LOCATED IN THE STATE OF ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM. IT CAN BE ACCESSED BY MOST COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. AS EACH COUNTRY HAS LAWS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE OF ESSEX, BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE STATUTES AND LAWS OF ESSEX, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS AND THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE INTERNATIONAL SALES OF GOODS, WILL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE.
FURTHERMORE, ANY ACTION TO ENFORCE THIS USER AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN UNITED KINGDOM, ESSEX YOU HEREBY AGREE TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION BY SUCH COURTS, AND WAIVE ANY JURISDICTIONAL, VENUE, OR INCONVENIENT FORUM OBJECTIONS TO SUCH COURTS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Terms and Conditions for the Booking/Ordering of Complimentary Event Tickets
1. These terms and conditions will apply to The Property Investment Summit (herein the “event”) as organised and delivered by Assets for Life Ltd (herein “AFL”) booked/ordered by the delegate and no other terms and conditions referred to by the delegate when booking/ordering the event with AFL shall apply.
2. The delegate means the party who has booked/ordered complimentary tickets to the event.
3. Complimentary Event Ticket means a free entry ticket per registered delegate, subject to a booking fee of £1.00 plus VAT.
4. When booking onto an event AFL require the delegate to register and provide AFL with certain information. In doing this, the delegate agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about them-self as prompted by the registration process and further give their permission for AFL to communicate with them by post, fax, email or phone to relay announcements, information and special offers as deemed appropriate by AFL.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the event organiser, AFL. The ordering of any ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of these. Full details are available on request.
7. The booking fee for booking/ordering Tickets is a service fee and cannot be refunded in any circumstance.
8. Tickets can only be exchanged after booking/ordering at the discretion of AFL, and will incur an administration charge of £100.00 plus VAT for doing so.
9. A no show fee of £100.00 is charged automatically to the delegate should a delegate fail to attend an event that they have booked/ordered Tickets. AFL acknowledges that there may be extenuating circumstances preventing the delegates attendance at the event. Delegate must apply to AFL in writing for consideration of their circumstances. In AFL’s absolute discretion, AFL may permit the transfer of the delegates booking to a future course.
10. AFL cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. AFL reserves the right to cancel any ticket bookings/orders which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
11. Eligibility for the event ticket is limited to persons aged 18 and over, any ticket-holder unable to present valid identification may not be admitted to the event.
12. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Assets for Life will use reasonable means to notify delegates of the cancellation as soon as they are reasonable able to do so. Please note that Assets for Life cannot guarantee that delegates will be informed of such cancellation in advance of an event.
13. Tickets are sold subject to Assets for Life right to alter or vary the event due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14. The ordering of a Ticket does not over-ride the Venue Management’s right to refuse admission should delegates breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or those of AFL. The Venue Management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons attending events.
15. Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and delegates own food and drink may also be prohibited, though this is at the ultimate discretion of the venue.
16. Delegates consent as members of a live audience to any officially sanctioned filming and/or sound recording that may be taking place at the venue or during the event.
17. The Venue Management and AFL accept no responsibility whatsoever for the loss or damage of any personal property.
18. Booking/Ordering of a Ticket gives the delegate a right only to a seat at the venue as indicated on the day of the event by AFL.
19. The delegate must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event. AFL is not responsible for any non-compliance and will not exchange tickets in the case of non-admittance.
20. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. AFL reserves the right to cancel tickets ordered in excess of this number.
21. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. Admittance is at the final discretion of AFL and the venue management.
22. Breach of the above terms and conditions, or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury to other persons shall enable the Venue Management or AFL to eject delegates from the venue. Their decision is final, and AFL will not refund tickets in the case of ejection/non-admittance.
23. After an event has taken place, the exchange of Tickets is at the sole discretion of AFL, regardless of attendance or not.
24. As a time-limited order, customers should be aware that orders of event tickets are exempt from the Consumer Contract Regulations. AFL will endeavour to exchange tickets to another event where ever possible. In such circumstances AFL usual administrative exchange fee of £149.00 plus VAT will apply.
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU CONSENT TO OUR WEB SITE TERMS OF SERVICE, CHANGES TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE IF WE DECIDE TO CHANGE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, WE WILL POST THOSE CHANGES ON THIS PAGE, AND/OR SEND AN EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS TERMS OF SERVICE POLICY, YOU MAY CONTACT US USING THE INFORMATION BELOW.
ASSETS FOR LIFE
WATERHOUSE BUSINESS CENTRE
2 CROMAR WAY
PHONE: 01245 408 680
ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD – VAT NO. 269630180