Assets for Life
Suite 105, 2 Cromar Way, Waterhouse Business Center Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QE Assets For Life Ltd - Company no. 09935286
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Appointment Only
Assets for Life
THIS AGREEMENT IS IN EFFECT AS OF AUG 25, 2017.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS USER AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS USER AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE AND ACCESSING THE INFORMATION, RESOURCES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND TOOLS WE PROVIDE FOR YOU, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS ‘RESOURCES’), YOU AGREE TO USE THESE RESOURCES ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES INTENDED AS PERMITTED BY (A) THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, AND (B) APPLICABLE LAWS, REGULATIONS AND GENERALLY ACCEPTED ONLINE PRACTICES OR GUIDELINES.
WHEREIN, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT:
A. IN ORDER TO ACCESS OUR RESOURCES, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF (SUCH AS IDENTIFICATION, CONTACT DETAILS, ETC.) AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR AS PART OF YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE RESOURCES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL ALWAYS BE ACCURATE, CORRECT, AND UP TO DATE.
B. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY LOGIN INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ACCOUNT YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR RESOURCES. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT/S.
C. ACCESSING (OR ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS) ANY OF OUR RESOURCES BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THE MEANS WE PROVIDE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE NOT TO ACCESS (OR ATTEMPT TO ACCESS) ANY OF OUR RESOURCES THROUGH ANY AUTOMATED, UNETHICAL OR UNCONVENTIONAL MEANS.
D. ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT DISRUPTS OR INTERFERES WITH OUR RESOURCES, INCLUDING THE SERVERS AND/OR NETWORKS TO WHICH OUR RESOURCES ARE LOCATED OR CONNECTED, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
E. ATTEMPTING TO COPY, DUPLICATE, REPRODUCE, SELL, TRADE, OR RESELL OUR RESOURCES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
F. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE ANY CONSEQUENCES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES THAT WE MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INCUR OR SUFFER DUE TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY YOU, AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, AND MAY INCUR
CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LIABILITY.
G. WE MAY PROVIDE VARIOUS OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE, SUCH AS BLOG COMMENTS, BLOG POSTS, PUBLIC CHAT, FORUMS, MESSAGE BOARDS, NEWSGROUPS, PRODUCT RATINGS AND REVIEWS, VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES, ETC. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GENERALLY WE DO NOT PRE-SCREEN OR MONITOR THE CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OF THESE VARIOUS COMMUNICATION TOOLS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THESE TOOLS TO SUBMIT ANY TYPE OF CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE, THEN IT IS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THESE TOOLS IN A RESPONSIBLE AND ETHICAL MANNER. BY POSTING INFORMATION OR OTHERWISE USING ANY OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS AS MENTIONED, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT UPLOAD, POST, SHARE, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE ANY CONTENT THAT:
I. IS ILLEGAL, THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, DEGRADING, INTIMIDATING, FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, INVASIVE, RACIST, OR CONTAINS ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, OR EXPLICIT LANGUAGE;
II. INFRINGES ON ANY TRADEMARK, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT OF ANY PARTY;
III. CONTAINS ANY TYPE OF UNAUTHORISED OR UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING;
IIII. IMPERSONATES ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING ANY ASSETS FOR LIFE EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO REMOVE ANY CONTENT THAT, WE FEEL IN OUR JUDGEMENT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS USER AGREEMENT, ALONG WITH ANY CONTENT THAT WE FEEL IS OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, OBJECTIONABLE, INACCURATE, OR VIOLATES ANY 3RD PARTY COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN REMOVING SUCH CONTENT. IF YOU POST CONTENT THAT WE CHOOSE TO REMOVE, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO SUCH REMOVAL, AND CONSENT TO WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US.
H. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY USERS OF OUR WEBSITE. HOWEVER, ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU USING ANY OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE, PROVIDED THAT IT DOESN’T VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ON ANY 3RD PARTY COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS, BECOMES THE PROPERTY OF ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD, AND AS SUCH, GIVES US A PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE, WORLDWIDE, ROYALTY-FREE, EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO REPRODUCE, MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, PUBLISH, PUBLICLY DISPLAY AND/OR DISTRIBUTE AS WE SEE FIT. THIS ONLY REFERS AND APPLIES TO CONTENT POSTED VIA OPEN COMMUNICATION TOOLS AS DESCRIBED, AND DOES NOT REFER TO INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, NECESSARY IN ORDER TO USE OUR RESOURCES.
I. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD AND ITS PARENT COMPANY AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS USER AGREEMENT OR THE FAILURE TO FULFIL ANY OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO YOUR ACCOUNT INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE OVER THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENCE OF ANY CLAIM FOR WHICH WE ARE ENTITLED TO INDEMNIFICATION UNDER THIS USER AGREEMENT. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU SHALL PROVIDE US WITH SUCH COOPERATION AS IS REASONABLY REQUESTED BY US.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL RESOURCES WE PROVIDE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
I) THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
II) THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
III) THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
IV) ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
V) ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
VI) NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY.
ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON ASSETS FOR LIFE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, WEBSITE NAME, CODE, IMAGES AND LOGOS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD, AND ARE PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW. ANY INAPPROPRIATE USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORISED BY ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD.
TERMINATION OF USE
YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ALL OR PART OF OUR WEBSITE AND RESOURCES WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. ANY SUSPECTED ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE ACTIVITY MAY BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATING YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAY BE REFERRED TO APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. UPON SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION, YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL IMMEDIATELY CEASE, AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR DELETE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ON FILE WITH US, INCLUDING ANY ACCOUNT OR LOGIN INFORMATION.
THIS WEBSITE IS CONTROLLED BY ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD FROM OUR OFFICES LOCATED IN THE STATE OF ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM. IT CAN BE ACCESSED BY MOST COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. AS EACH COUNTRY HAS LAWS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE OF ESSEX, BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE STATUTES AND LAWS OF ESSEX, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS AND THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE INTERNATIONAL SALES OF GOODS, WILL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE.
FURTHERMORE, ANY ACTION TO ENFORCE THIS USER AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN UNITED KINGDOM, ESSEX YOU HEREBY AGREE TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION BY SUCH COURTS, AND WAIVE ANY JURISDICTIONAL, VENUE, OR INCONVENIENT FORUM OBJECTIONS TO SUCH COURTS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU CONSENT TO OUR WEB SITE TERMS OF SERVICE, CHANGES TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE IF WE DECIDE TO CHANGE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, WE WILL POST THOSE CHANGES ON THIS PAGE, AND/OR SEND AN EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS TERMS OF SERVICE POLICY, YOU MAY CONTACT US USING THE INFORMATION BELOW.
ASSETS FOR LIFE
WATERHOUSE BUSINESS CENTRE
2 CROMAR WAY
PHONE: 01245 408 680
ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD – VAT NO. 269630180
Complimentary Online Event Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) explain the terms and conditions applicable to complimentary online event booking requests made by you with Assets for Life Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09935286 and having its principal business address at Suite 105, Waterhouse Business Centre, 2 Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2QE, United Kingdom (‘we’ and ‘our’).
2. These terms and conditions apply to Assets for Life Complimentary Online Events and/or virtual events.
4. If you think there is a mistake in these terms or require any changes, please contact us to discuss. Our contact details are:
Telephone: 0330 808 7706
If we need to contact you about your booking request, we will do so using the contact details submitted by you during the booking process.
5. “Online Events” mean webinars, web-classes, virtual workshops, virtual summits and other forms of virtual training methods, which are available free of charge.
6. “Event” means the event that you are making a booking request for at the time of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Eligibility for complimentary access to an online event is limited to persons aged 18 and over.
8. Complimentary Access means free of charge attendance to an Online Event.
9. When making a booking request for an event, we require you to provide us with certain information. In doing this, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process and further give your permission for us to communicate with you by email or phone to relay announcements, information and special offers as deemed appropriate by us.
11. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, AFL will use reasonable means to notify you of the cancellation as soon as we are reasonable able to do so. Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation in advance of an event.
12. We are not liable for the detailed content of any Online Event, quality of presentation or if learning outcomes did not entirely meet expectations.
13. Online events may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. We make no representation about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
14. The Online Event facility includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please do not attend the Online Event.
15. Online Event participation may require you to configure your software settings on your web-device upon first use, or require you to download the software for your operating system. Please note that you may require administrator privileges on your computer to be able to manually install software. You are solely responsible for the operation of your web-device.
16. We and third-party guest presenters may provide reference materials for your use during or after the Online Event. These may include (but are not limited to) the following:
· a workbook;
· a copy slides;
· sample documents; and/or
· templates or other material for use during the Event
All Online Event related materials remain our copyright or that of a third-party presenter. They must not be distributed to any other party at any time or in any form without written permission from us.
17. Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright for the content presented in the Online Event. Some of the copyright for the content may be owned by individual presenters. Events and recordings are to be viewed by the registrant only; the content must under no circumstances be recorded or reproduced.
18. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use where necessary. Any breach of copyright, including recording the presentation or any unauthorized use of the material may lead to legal action.
19. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the description of the Online Event, or event bookings generally, whether express or implied.
20. We will not be liable to you, or any other person making a booking or attending an Online Event in your place, for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence),
breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· Cancellation, including any expenses incurred by you in arranging attendance at an Online Event;
· Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
· Loss of anticipated savings;
· Loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
· Business interruption;
· Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
· Any indirect or consequential loss or damage; and/or
· Loss resulting from reliance or action or failure to act based on material delivered at the Online Event.
21. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
· Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
· Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
· Any matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict liability.
22. Subject to the other provisions in this clause, our total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be limited to the total fee paid by you to book the Online Event.
23. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
24. You need our consent to transfer your rights under these Terms to someone else.
25. Unless it expressly states otherwise, these Terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms.
26. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreement, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between you and us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
27. Except as set out in these Terms, no variation of the Terms shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties.
28. A waiver of any right or remedy under these Terms or by law is only effective if given in writing and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. A failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms of by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification
to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
29. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms.