Assets for Life
Assets for Life
1. These terms and conditions will apply to The Property Investment Summit (herein the “event”) as organised and delivered by Assets for Life Ltd (herein “AFL”) booked/ordered by the delegate and no other terms and conditions referred to by the delegate when booking/ordering the event with AFL shall apply.
2. The delegate means the party who has booked/ordered complimentary tickets to the event.
3. Complimentary Event Ticket means a free entry ticket per registered delegate.
4. When booking onto an event AFL require the delegate to register and provide AFL with certain information. In doing this, the delegate agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about them-self as prompted by the registration process and further give their permission for AFL to communicate with them by post, fax, email or phone to relay announcements, information and special offers as deemed appropriate by AFL.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the event organiser, AFL. The ordering of any ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of these. Full details are available on request.
7. Tickets can only be exchanged after booking/ordering at the discretion of AFL.
8. AFL cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. AFL reserves the right to cancel any ticket bookings/orders which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
9. Eligibility for the event ticket is limited to persons aged 18 and over, any ticket-holder unable to present valid identification may not be admitted to the event.
10. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Assets for Life will use reasonable means to notify delegates of the cancellation as soon as they are reasonable able to do so. Please note that Assets for Life cannot guarantee that delegates will be informed of such cancellation in advance of an event.
11. Tickets are sold subject to Assets for Life right to alter or vary the event due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
12. The ordering of a Ticket does not over-ride the Venue Management’s right to refuse admission should delegates breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or those of AFL. The Venue Management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons attending events.
13. Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and delegates own food and drink may also be prohibited, though this is at the ultimate discretion of the venue.
14. Delegates consent as members of a live audience to any officially sanctioned filming and/or sound recording that may be taking place at the venue or during the event.
15. The Venue Management and AFL accept no responsibility whatsoever for the loss or damage of any personal property.
16. Booking/Ordering of a Ticket gives the delegate a right only to a seat at the venue as indicated on the day of the event by AFL.
17. The delegate must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event. AFL is not responsible for any non-compliance and will not exchange tickets in the case of non-admittance.
18. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. AFL reserves the right to cancel tickets ordered in excess of this number.
19. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. Admittance is at the final discretion of AFL and the venue management.
20. Breach of the above terms and conditions, or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury to other persons shall enable the Venue Management or AFL to eject delegates from the venue. Their decision is final, and AFL will not refund tickets in the case of ejection/non-admittance.
21. After an event has taken place, the exchange of Tickets is at the sole discretion of AFL, regardless of attendance or not.
22. As a time-limited order, customers should be aware that orders of event tickets are exempt from the Consumer Contract Regulations. AFL will endeavour to exchange tickets to another event where ever possible.
23. Assets for Life Ltd is registered in England and Wales, with registered Company Nº 09935286 and registered office located at Suite 105, 2 Cromar Way, Waterhouse Business Centre, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM1 2QE. Assets for Life Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, with registration number ZA280607.
24. Assets for Life Ltd place of business (trading address) is located at Suite 105, 2 Cromar Way, Waterhouse Business Centre, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM1 2QE.
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU CONSENT TO OUR WEB SITE TERMS OF SERVICE, CHANGES TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE IF WE DECIDE TO CHANGE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, WE WILL POST THOSE CHANGES ON THIS PAGE, AND/OR SEND AN EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS TERMS OF SERVICE POLICY, YOU MAY CONTACT US USING THE INFORMATION BELOW.
ASSETS FOR LIFE
WATERHOUSE BUSINESS CENTRE
2 CROMAR WAY
PHONE: 01245 408 680
ASSETS FOR LIFE LTD – VAT NO. 269630180